Register today for a seminar
Portuguese Institute for Quality, IPQ
Rua António Gião, 2
Monte da Caparica
Participants need to make their own accommodation arrangements.
We advise you to book a room in Lisbon centre near a metro line. You have plenty of accommodation options there: wide range of hotels, B&B and hostels.
- Authorised TrainMiC® trainers
- New or experienced trainers in the fields of metrology in chemistry and laboratory accreditation
- Training managers, and learning facilitators in accredited laboratories
- Individuals who train staff in their own laboratory
- Any others who have a significant role in organising and delivery of training and other Continuing Professional Development activities in the field of laboratory accreditation
Some reasons to attend:
- Learn how to design, deliver and evaluate cost effective and efficient training activities
- Improve the ability to define training needs and smart learning objectives
- Enhance your training skills by applying innovative training methods and adult learning strategies
- Learn how to create interactivity in your course
- Challenge the idea of using e-courses
- Learn how to design and implement e-courses
- Discover the benefits of collaboration with a community
- Discuss the status and update of TrainMiC teaching material
Come and discover Lisbon
A historical city full of stories to tell, where the sun shines 290 days a year and the temperature rarely drops below 15 oC. A city where you feel safe wandering around day or night, where the cuisine is dedicated to creating over a thousand ways to cook the beloved bacalhau (salted cod), and where you’ll find hotels and restaurants to suit every taste, budget and requirement. Discover Lisbon, a city full of authenticity where old customs and ancient history intermix with cultural entertainment and hi-tech innovation..